Grid Computing based Anti-Spam Solution
Use XeroSpam to safegaurd your
computing and mobile devices from malicious and threatning
spams and spywares
Grid Computing based Anti-Spam Solution for mobile technology
Use Anti-Spam based on Grid technology to remove unwanted and unsolicited
e-mails from your mail inbox.
Use SAB solution
protocols that are based on and in depth and incisive
knowledge of the processes that gives impetus to our business whether you uphold a small or a mid-sized
company or a large enterprise
BIX - Use our solution to allow your organisationto improve business
performance by leveraging information about customers, suppliers and internal business operations
We are using the concept of grid computing - many computers interconnected together to share
processing power - to store and retrieve medical images and other records within a group of
hospitals. Powerful computer simulation tools have been developed to assist doctors in diagnosis,
pre-operation planning and surgery. The Grid, however, is much more than a normal desktop - it
is a vast interconnected combination and collation of computers, programs and people.
Combining medical technology and the human touch, the health care industry administers care around
the clock, meeting to the needs of millions of people—from newborns to the critically ill. The
health care industry includes establishments ranging from small-town private practices of physicians
who employ only one medical assistant to busy inner-city hospitals that provide thousands of diverse
Hospitals provide complete medical care, ranging from diagnostic services, to surgery, to
continuous nursing care. Some hospitals specialize in treatment of the mentally ill, cancer
patients, or children.
Advanced information technologies present health care providers with the opportunity to reduce
overall health care expenses by lowering the costs of completing administrative and clinical
Advanced information technologies have the potential to correct these inefficiencies by
electronically storing and managing volumes of information that can be used to accomplish multiple
In addition to containing costs, advanced information technologies provide health care providers
the opportunity to improve patient care by streamlining clinical processes and creating a uniform
and consistent flow of information.
Currently, health care providers use paper-based records to record a patient’s receipt of health
care services. Advanced information technologies - such as computer-based patient records, portable
computers, and expert information systems - provide doctors and medical personals with real-time
access to patient information at the point of care.
SOA in Healthcare Industry
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) presents health care providers with the opportunity to reduce
overall health care expenses by lowering the costs of completing administrative and clinical
transactions. Currently, the health care industry wastes money completing duplicative faxing,
copying, and data entry efforts. SOA has the potential to correct these inefficiencies by
electronically storing and managing volumes of information that can be used to accomplish
Our best practices
Many companies have recognized the power of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) for solving their
application integration challenges. Some recognize the acumen and astuteness of designing and
implementing a Service Oriented Architecture framework for their enterprise. Our Services can
help healthcare industry by utilizing our expertise to build SOA frameworks.
Some of the best practices that Ambujex technologies can help clients include:
• Service Oriented Architecture – Architecture Design Principles
• Web Services Taxonomies and their Management
• Managing Web Services Lifecycles
Program Management Services
Our Service provides comprehensive and exhaustive program management services for corporate
essence and existence. These services range from the establishment of program objectives to the
application and tailoring of best practices, as well as providing on-site management and technical
skills to execute all phases of the program effectively.
Our offerings to Healthcare Industry
• Risk Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment
• Audit Services
• Managed Information Security Services
• Project Management
• Information Security Policy Customized for Compliance and Tailored for Hospitals
• Single Sign-On/Context Management Products and Implementation Services
How our solution of SOA helps
• A doctor can use a blended and complex application to determine the appropriate medication
for a patient, check the status of pharmacy approval, and monitor how the drug is dispensed.
• A physician can review a patient’s complete medical history by checking and reviewing to access
lab results, or discharge summaries
• A healthcare provider with clinics in multiple sites can use a portal to enable external
physicians to select a treatment site for their patients based on the patient’s preferences and
• Groups of hospitals can use strategic sourcing techniques to jointly manage demand planning,
contract negotiation, and fulfillment for drugs, supplies, and equipment.
Grid Technology in Healthcare industry
Healthcare companies are becoming more global in their analysis activities, and in their design of
distributed computing infrastructures. Adopting new Grid technologies will enable bio-informatics
research centers, and ultimately health care industries and companies, to bring products to market
faster, with better quality and efficiency, gain a competitive edge, and increase revenue.
Our offerings in Healthcare industry
• Integrate and share medical knowledge.
• Optimize clinical and business processes.
• Reduce administrative costs.
• Leverage innovation to improve the quality of patient care.
• We provide the necessary strategic tools and application for the healthcare industry that has to
meet an increase complex healthcare environment. We can help you transform your organization.
• Build an information framework to enable more efficient and effective care delivery and
management. Adapt to a changing business environment.
• Streamline and automate back-office activities.
• Reduce redundant processes.
• We offer the business and clinical expertise along with the tools to manage, monitor and
transform your organization into a more effective and efficient delivery system—so you can
offer superior programs that drive patient preferences, demands and requirements.
Advantage of Ambujex
• We can help you to provide a pathway for consumers, patients and physicians to collect,
integrate, and access electronic health records, manage prescriptions electronically, and track
other medical information in an effective and efficient manner.
• Our grid solution to healthcare industry is based on the platform on an open-source operating
system. The solution stores images at the right place, for the right time, on the right media,
based on relevance consequently improving patient care.
• Our optimized solution provides a complete high-performance, grid-enabled, distributed computing
• Ambujex’s solution enables you to complete complex and tedious calculations with great accuracy,
quickly, to move from on-request to real-time pricing and risk assessment.
SAB in Healthcare industry – An obvious solution
Enterprise Resource Planning has been the bottom-line solution to many sectors and healthcare
is no exception. Hospitals will require more connectivity because the information to be passed
is vital and will not serve the purpose if it does not reach in time. Unlike other business wherein
the loss could be measured only in monetary terms the loss in this sector is in terms of human
There is no doubt about the credibility of the current ERP applications in the hospitality sector.
Not all vendors are able to match the requirements of the healthcare industry. This naturally makes
way for a lesser number of successful ERP vendors. ERP data flow will anyway be easier.
We understand your unique business requirements, because your customers, competitors and suppliers
are our clients too. Our expertise and experience can enhance your role in the healthcare value
chain, making your company more efficient while helping you achieve your strategic goals. Our
business is to help your business become even better and more efficient.
Solution from Ambujex
• Our solution involves a modular approach to functionality, and therefore it is customizable,
which means you can invest only in the specific functionality you need. This helps assures low
total cost of ownership that enhances rapid return on investment.
• Our solution is an extensive and exhaustive knowledge base about our technology and a deep
understanding of the specific business requirements of healthcare providers. That knowledge and
understanding enables them to quickly implement our solutions that solve the business issues that
healthcare organizations face in today’s dynamic market environment.
• Our solution is supported by a network of independent software vendors, value-added resellers,
and systems integrators that understand the specific requirements of the healthcare industry.
How can we provide the necessary advantage and edge this industry?
Ambujex’s key strength is our focused specialization in building, integrating and supporting critical
and crucial business applications and systems to deliver strategic business for healthcare
• SAB ERP can provide an integrated approach with custom solutions to optimize quality, enhance
business value and reduce total cost of ownership throughout the lifecycle of an application or
• SAB ERP can help with all of your enterprise resource planning (ERP) needs, including Accounting,
Procurement, Sales, Inventory Management, Manufacturing, Human Resources and Payroll.
• SAB ERP can help select, implement and manage challenges around supply chain planning, logistics
and warehousing, and distribution processes.
• SAB ERP’s Healthcare Value Chain Solution draws on our functional, technical and industry
expertise to deliver a system that meets the specialized requirements these organizations demand.
Business Intelligence in Healthcare Industry
The healthcare industry is a fast growing, and hence, impetuously and irresistibly competitive
one. In such a business climate, market information can be one of the most crucial success factors
to any company.
Around the world, local hospitals, comprehensive and extended health networks, and pharmaceutical
firms are providing the best possible patient care by implementing Business Intelligence techniques.
With data warehouses, text mining and data mining tools, customers are looking deep into medical
databases to discover optimal treatment plans for specific illnesses, which services are generating
the highest and lowest revenues and what is the future need of medical science by keeping patient
costs down while keeping quality high.
Since performance measurement is the key, our solution ensures that top management can get quick,
reliable and accurate data.
Our solution ensures the following:
• Raw data is made more intelligent that can provide critical performance to enable management to
take sharp decisions based on facts and figures.
• The various layers and protocols of our solution ensure that information is delivered at the
required destination at high speed.
• The design is done in such a way that the manageability of both the system and the data it
provided is high and this ensures that the client is not mislead by false information.
• Increase workflow efficiencies by analyzing consolidated data from clinical, administrative,
and financial areas
• Improve patient care and optimize resource management by tracking and predicting healthcare
• Monitor and analyze patient diagnosis and condition to facilitate timely and effective clinical
• Control costs by closely managing inventory and provider performances
• Increase efficiency and detect fraud by analyzing historical information, and tracking and
closely monitoring current claims data
Our service offerings
1. Payer Services
• Gap Analysis
• Transaction Mapping
• Project Management
• Execution of Architecting, designing and development of Portals
2. Provider Services
• Direct connectivity through enrollment
• Conversion of paper to electronic submissions
3. Consulting Services
• Systems Architecture
• Business Analysis
• Systems Development
• QA Analysis