Grid Computing based Anti-Spam Solution
Use XeroSpam to safegaurd your
computing and mobile devices from malicious and threatning
spams and spywares
Grid Computing based Anti-Spam Solution for mobile technology
Use Anti-Spam based on Grid technology to remove unwanted and unsolicited
e-mails from your mail inbox.
Use SAB solution
protocols that are based on and in depth and incisive
knowledge of the processes that gives impetus to our business whether you uphold a small or a mid-sized
company or a large enterprise
BIX - Use our solution to allow your organisationto improve business
performance by leveraging information about customers, suppliers and internal business operations
Telecom industry has been observing a technologically evolving phase in the recent years.
Technology evolution challenges both the Telecom Equipment vendors and Service Providers,
serving both wire-line and wireless solution spaces.
Telecom sector, like any other industrial sector has gone through many phases of growth and
diversification. Starting from telegraphic and telephonic systems in the 19th century, the field
of telephonic communication has now expanded to make use of advanced technologies like GSM,
CDMA, and WLL to the great 3G Technology in mobile phones. Day by day the companies and the
industry as an entirety are putting in their resources and best efforts to improve the
telecommunication technology to provide with the maximum benefits to their customers.
The telecommunications industry is at the forefront of the information age—delivering voice, data, graphics and video at ever increasing speeds and in an increasing number of ways. Whereas wire-line telephone communication was once the primary service of the industry, wireless communication services and cable and satellite program distribution make up an increasing share of the industry.
The largest sector of the telecommunications industry continues to be made up of wired telecommunications carriers. Establishments in this sector mainly provide telephone service via wires and cables that connect customers’ premises to central offices maintained by telecommunications companies. While voice used to be the main type of data transmitted over the wires, wired telecommunications service now includes the transmission of all types of graphic, video, and electronic data mainly over the Internet.
These new services have been made possible through the use of digital technologies that provide much more efficient use of the telecommunications networks. One major technology breaks digital signals into packets during transmission. Networks of computerized switching equipment, called packet switched networks, route the packets. Packets may take separate paths to their destination and may share the paths with packets from other users. At the destination, the packets are reassembled, and the transmission is complete.
Grid computing – A necessity in the Telecom Industry
With grid computing, your company is no longer constrained by the limitations of processing power,
the boundaries of existing IT infrastructures, the difficulties of sharing data across the
organization or the restrictions of limited budgets. It is free to realize its exhaustive and
optimum potential, to react on the fast changing economic environments.
Many of the discussions of next generation grid technology position it as an evolution of Web
technology, coming from the amalgamation of Grid Computing and Web Services to produce a new
Internet based on Grid Services. Grid Service will create an abstract environment to allow the
sharing of any kind of hardware resources. The possibility of joining and sharing resources will
facilitate the collaborations of geographically distributed computational process.
Highlights of our solution
• Enables your business to use unutilized compute resources to propels and promotes analytical
processes, reaching end results far more faster than with conventional computing environments
• Helps your business improve asset utilization and reduce capital expenditures—and ultimately
realize greater return on technology investments
• Improves the productivity of people and systems
We lay the necessary foundation for your industry
Ambujex’s solution provides with a new vision of transforming business processes to enable your
company to compete more effectively in today’s marketplace. It demands a simple yet innovative
thinking plan that delivers realistic, short-term results while laying the foundation for a new,
more flexible services delivery infrastructure.
This foundation will enable your telecommunications business to:
• Leverage existing resources to optimize IT and network operating costs as well as capital
• Reduce risk and accelerate time to market of new services
• Create new opportunities for growth to deliver shareholder value
Ambujex recognizes the business-critical actions that telecom companies such as yours can take to
improve their competitive position in the marketplace:
Our Aim - Build revenue and retain customers
Using our grid technology solution, your telecommunications company can use unutilized compute and
processing resources to significantly increase analytical processes—reaching end results far more
rapidly than with conventional computing environments. Our Grid Computing solutions can give you
accelerated speed to enhance your competitive advantage and drive higher revenues.
Control costs to remain competitive and maximizing productive, efficient use of existing
resources is one of the keys to minimizing operating costs—an essential element in today’s
competitive telecommunications market. In addition to improving your company’s operating efficiency
through significant enhancements to employee and system productivity, Ambujex’s grid computing
infrastructures can help your business improve asset utilization and reduce capital expenditures
and ultimately realize greater return on technology investments.
Telecommunications business and your success story
By leveraging the power of grid computing, you can bring together your asymmetrical and
heterogeneous technology resources to create powerful, unified systems, placing the necessary
IT resources at your fingertips. Our solution of Grid technology solutions can help
telecommunications companies enhance customer loyalty, reduce costs and generate strong
revenue streams into the future.
SAB Solution in Telecom Industry
The Telecom Industry in the recent years has gone through a major transformation due to wireless
technology, the Internet, the convergence of data, voice and media and industry consolidations
driven by mergers and acquisitions. As a result, the telecommunication industry has had to face
a number of challenges including declining revenue, and customer dissatisfaction.
To counter these challenges telecommunications companies need to address cost management,
improve business intelligence to understand their customer's needs and behaviors and ultimately
improve customer relationships in order to compete in a dynamic environment. As a result many
have invested heavily in ERP application and implementation and customer care and billing systems.
Improved Cost Management: Our Enterprise solution helps our telecom customers to retain their existing
data to lower tiered storage to improve application performance and reduce costs.
Easier Infrastructure Consolidations: Our application solution can be configured to allow data
consolidation from two different systems employed by the merging companies. Leveraging our unique
solution application, IT can capture the metadata from different systems, map the data from a receded
and resigned application and migrate it to a single global system for the merged organization.
Improved Regulatory Compliance: Telecom companies have a legal obligation to maintain the privacy
and confidentiality of all customer data. To ensure sensitive data remains protected against the
largest source of susceptibility, the internal threat, Ambujex’s SAB solution allows telecom
operators to identify data that meets specific security and retention requirements and automate
how the data is protected and managed throughout its entire lifecycle. Sensitive data can also
be protected with ongoing auditing and event notification to ensure if and when a breach occurs
you are immediately notified of the source and nature of compliance.
1. Sales and Service Fulfillment
• Lead and opportunity management – SAB solutions enable efficient management of the sales
cycle in a transparent and measurable process, from the first customer contact to contract
• Sales and order management – With SAB for Telecommunications, you can automate and
coordinate order flow across various sales channels and fulfillment systems.
• Customer field service management – Ambujex’s solutions support cost-effective management of
the field workforce. Resource planners can schedule field service technicians for the most
efficient performance of customer work orders with a clear overview of the current work-order
processing status. Service technicians can use their handheld and mobile devices to receive
all relevant information and instruction on service assignments to be planned, executed, and
confirmed with the customer.
• Logistics management – With our solution, you can manage the entire life cycle of the
physical products you sell and deliver – and accurately forecast to increase product
availability while reducing inventory levels.
2. Billing and Invoicing
• Billing – SAB solutions support pre-billing processes, such as mediation and event
collection, as well as the rating and discounting of collected events and pre-bill aggregation.
• Invoicing – With SAB solutions, you can enhance existing billing systems with
convergent invoicing capabilities.
3. Customer Service
• Complaints and returns management – Our solutions support all aspects of handling returns
and repairs of customer devices cost-effectively.
• Customer field service management – Ambujex’s solutions support cost-effective management
of the field workforce. Resource planners can schedule field service technicians for the most
efficient performance of customer work orders with a clear overview of the current work-order
4. Network Management
• Demand and supply planning – SAB solutions allow you to tailor the supply infrastructure
to your needs. You can collaborate with internal sales organizations, dealers, sales partners,
suppliers, and major customers to improve planning accuracy.
• Investment management – With SAB for Telecommunications, you can gain profit on
financial, logistic, and project management capabilities to make important strategic
decisions about infrastructure projects, deploy network components effectively, and manage
spend with comprehensive cost-control features.
• Network design and build – Our solutions provide support throughout your infrastructure
deployment, with project management capabilities that enable effective deployment of the
appropriate network components.
• Operations and maintenance – Our solutions support the management of fixed assets
and resources, so you can improve physical inventory processes, inventory visibility, and
procurement processes, leading to a better ROI.
• Analytics – With SAB solutions, you can evaluate business performance and analyze
operations, the workforce, and financials.
• Financials – SAB solutions enable you to gain deeper financial insight across the
enterprise and tighten control of your finances – while automating financial and management
accounting and financial supply chain management.
• Human capital management – With SAB solutions, you can maximize the potential of
the workforce and automate employee life-cycle management, workforce deployment, and
employee transaction management.
• Corporate services – SAB solutions enable you to optimize both centralized
and decentralized services for managing real estate; environment, health, and safety issues.
• Operations support – With SAB solutions, you can ensure the quality of your products
and services by managing all required data throughout the supply chain. You can also manage
programs and products and accord with regulations in a global environment.
Business Intelligence in Telecom Sector
Telecom companies, large amounts of call data and other information are looking for telecom
specific business intelligence tools for handling this data in order to address issues such
as specific and precise service offerings and reducing subscriber dissatisfaction. Generic
BI solutions meant for traditional applications are not able to meet the specific needs of
Need for Business Intelligence
Customizations for the Telecom sector require the following considerations:-
• Capabilities to visualize potential applications of BI to a Telecom Carrier - Fraud Management,
Network Capacity planning, Subscriber Usage pattern Discovery and many more.
• Technical expertise to extract information from complex data structures, billing policies,
for making informed business decisions.
• Clear understanding of the operator’s working environment and the nature and volume
of data existing in the organization.
• Custom Data integration connectors to access data from assorted data sources such as
Billing Systems, CRM systems
• Algorithms for Quality Control, subscriber behavior pattern discovery and predictive
• Specialized visualization techniques for analysis of data from varied data sources.
• Pre-prepared reports and dashboards to evaluate results, trends and patterns.
Solutions from us for the Telecom industry are characterized by leveraging its out of the box
components and experience in the Telecom Domain.
Following our offerings for the Telecom Industry
• Skilled and talented expertise in Telecom Domain
• Established Business Intelligence Practice
• The data set chosen as the investigation data set; maybe samples from a data source.
• The basis in which the data set has been chosen.
• The various models that are emerging out of the data mining investigations on the data set
• Establishing the most reliable models representing the data set more closely.
Our key benefits
• Increased customer knowledge
• Increased effectiveness of the marketing and sales activity
• Enhanced service levels
• Improved productivity
• Better informed marketing decisions
• Overall profitability increase
• Our solution is designed to suit the information needs of the Telecom sector
• Customer Analytics – Customer knowledge and segmentation
• Traffic Analytics – Network usage and quality analysis
• Supply Chain Analytics – Selling chain and equipment subsidization analysis
• Financial Analytics – Customer value and profitability